After more than six months of remote-only training, we have studied up on all of the guidelines, and are prepared to start training in person again, in limited groups.
In short, here’s what you need to know!
• Everyone attending training needs to have a mask in order to gain entry to the building! (Anyone who shows up without a mask, we have extras and are happy to provide one!) Masks are required in the common areas of our building, as well as in Arcade’s space.
• Everyone has their own separate desk, and desks are 6 feet apart.
• We are still providing breakfast and coffee, but for now, instead of gathering in the cafe, we’ll all put in our orders to the Arcade barista, behind the counter (who has a food handler’s license and is trained on COVID food safety guidelines.) While attendees are eating or drinking, as long as they remain seated at their socially distanced desks, they may remove their masks.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at several locations in the Arcade space, as well as individual bottles of hand sanitizer for every attendee.
• For now, we’re limited training sessions to 10 attendees to make sure we have plenty of space for appropriate social distancing.
If you want to know all the details, here’s our full Safe Work Plan.