We can’t wait for a full return to normalcy for everyone, but we appreciate everyone’s patience as we continue to follow state policy for workforce training providers in Phase 3!
In short, here’s what you need to know!
• NEW RULE!!! Any students who wish to remove their masks in the classroom area may provide proof of fully vaccinated status to Arcade in order to be exempted from mask wearing and social distancing in the classroom area. (Masks are still required in common areas and restrooms by building rules)
• Everyone attending training needs to have a mask in order to gain entry to the building! (Anyone who shows up without a mask, we have extras and are happy to provide one!) Masks are required in the common areas of our building, as well as in Arcade’s space (except in the case of students who have provided proof of fully vaccinated status.)
• Every student will be screened for symptoms upon entry.
• Everyone has their own separate desk, and desks are 6 feet apart.
• We are still providing breakfast and coffee, but for now, instead of gathering in the cafe, we’ll all put in our orders to the Arcade barista via a phone app, (who has a food handler’s license and is trained on COVID food safety guidelines.) While attendees are eating or drinking, as long as they remain seated at their socially distanced desks, they may remove their masks.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at several locations in the Arcade space, as well as individual bottles of hand sanitizer for every attendee.
• For now, we’re limited training sessions to 10 attendees to make sure we have plenty of space for appropriate social distancing.
If you want to know all the details, here’s our full Safe Work Plan.