Last year, just before Covid hit, we recorded an episode about how to manage schedule in construction. The plan was to record a second part to that episode where we addressed how to handle impacts to the schedule, once it was all built out.
Now that we’re getting back on track with the podcast, we thought it might be a good time to revisit that subject and finally talk more about managing impacts from the field perspective and from the office perspective.
We talk about:
• The importance of understanding a few scheduling basics
• What the field roles need to understand about the schedule
• Some typical places to watch especially closely for impacts
• What the office roles need to understand about ownership of risk and how it relates to cost and schedule impacts
• How to quantify impacts so you can make sure you recover what you are owed
Don’t miss it!