This week, we start running our first group through our Foreman Basic Training program. For that course, rather than give our trainees reading assignments, we put together a series of podcast style audio reviews, so that they can listen to their homework while they drive or get other things done. We’ve been really busy getting the final touches on the program, so we missed recording an episode of The Critical Path last week! Instead of just skipping an episode, we thought it might be fun to give you a sneak peek behind the curtain of the Foreman Basic program, by letting you listen in on that first week’s review.
We talk about:
• The changing needs that the ‘Foreman of the Future’ will have to address
• The Value of the foreman to a project
• The 4 main goals of a foreman
• What does leadership look like for a foreman?
• The importance of organization for a foreman
Don’t miss it!