As we gear up to roll out our Foreman Basic Training Program next month, we’re talking about the phenomena that prompted us to create that program – promotion without preparation. It’s a major factor in the conversation about psychological safety, and a problem that we see on a daily basis in this industry.
We talk about:
• The pressure that a promotion can bring
• The gravity of escaping the financial pain point
• Promotion from field to field lead to office management
• What kind of support currently is the industry norm
• Some ways that your company can support these leaders through the transition