As everyone slowly, but surely (and safely!) gets back to work in the construction world, we’ve been talking with a lot of clients about how to start getting a handle on keeping track of all of the impacts we’re seeing as a result of the quarantine, the new safety protocols and the effect of returning to work all at once. It’s always important to keep an eye on impacts in construction, but possibly even more important (and more complicated) right now!
We talk about:
• Excusable, noncompensable impacts
• Tracking hours per day spent on new safety protocols
• Excusable, compensable impacts (Impacts caused by someone else’s mismanagement of the crisis.)
• Dealing with being pressured to recover or hold schedule
• Keeping our eye on the usual safety requirements (from before COVID)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download