It’s been quiet here on the podcast for the past couple of weeks as we get our heads around this ‘new normal’ that everyone is talking about. We have been busy, re-imagining a lot of the work we do as we convert our training to remote sessions and take on lots of new challenges, but that’s not why we haven’t recorded an episode lately.
We’ve been looking for the right subject matter for a new podcast, as we have been struggling ourselves with trying to put the current pandemic into perspective, but as we all start to look forward to the first steps of getting back to work, we thought it might be a good time to talk about the steps you can take to make sure you’re ready when the time comes to get back to work.
We talk about:
• The importance of the preconstruction process before COVID-19 even hit
• Billing for preconstruction work right now, to help you stay cash positive
• Important steps in your preconstruction process
• Running the preconstruction process remotely
• Considerations for preconstruction (and construction) in the ‘new normal’