This week, we’re talking about one of Jason’s pet peeves – Project Management Software. We see all kinds of PM Software issues, from software that we have to continually work around, to software that just doesn’t do what we want it to do.
In this episode we’re going to talk about why that happens and how you can make your PM Software work for you.
We talk about:
- Learning the basics of Project Management with a Yellow Notepad
- Why Software reflects workflow, and why that matters
- The disconnect between software developers and construction software
- Why Enterprise software isn’t always the answer
- How to find the right software for the job (and how to grow into it)