Back in Episode 31, we talked about keeping track of all of your tasks in one place. This week, we’re talking about what the benefits are of keeping your whole team’s tasks in one place with Team Tasking.
Team tasking is a great way to make sure that everyone is on the same page, from keeping managers apprised of what’s happening at a glance, to letting teammates know what to ask about, or what not to tackle to avoid redundancy.
We talk about:
- Minimizing Interruptions
- Supporting your Reports Without Micromanaging
- Lightweight Delegation, using the ‘Notes’ field
- Keeping Track of Dates
- Communicating Using Bonus Columns
- Avoiding Redundant Tasks
- Giving Visibility to Coaches and Mentors
- How to Roll Out a Tasking System