This week, we spoke with another special guest – Jason Lange, Chief Operating Officer for AM Exteriors.
We asked him what he’d want to discuss on the podcast, and he had a great idea for a really relevant topic – leaving a job well. After his recent experience of spending some time away from AM Exteriors, and then coming back to the fold, he had a lot of great advice to share!
We talk about:
- Reasons for leaving, and how they affect the way you leave
- Leaving without burning bridges
- How much notice is enough?
- How to prepare your team for your departure
- Keeping track of your professional contacts
- What is yours and what gets left behind?
- Leaving well for you
Join us for an in-depth discussion about how to maintain your relationships even when it’s time to move on to a new company.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download