This week, we’re talking about our upcoming training series, The Art of War with ABC. People often ask us why we named the series The Art of War. When we read Sun Tzu’s book of military advice of the same name, we couldn’t help but feel like it was relevant to the contracting world today.
We’re getting into the details about what, exactly, Sun Tzu said and how we think it applies to the companies we work with every day.
We talk about:
- The Art of War Training Series (Starting next week at ABC’s new South Sound office!)
- The Five Constant Factors (Moral Law, Heaven, Earth, Commander, Methods and Discipline)
- Tactical Dispositions (Winning through perfect defense)
- Six Ways of Courting Defeat (through the fault of the General)
- Military Method
- The Five Essentials for Victory
Join us for a discussion of ancient wisdom applied to the 21st century world!