All month, we’ve been talking about the ways you can tune up your organization with regards to taking care of your team. This week, we’re talking about the misunderstood black sheep in the HR toolbox – Performance Management.
On the one hand, we hear all the time that it’s everyone’s least favorite time of year. On the other hand, lack of feedback on performance is far and away the most common complaint we hear within teams. It’s a complicated subject to be sure.
- What the Jetpack really is
- Defining the problem and the way to measure the problem before we jump to the problem-solving step
- RAILS metrics (Reliable, Actionable, Indicative, Lightweight, Scalable)
- Using the Responsibility Matrix to help define metrics for each role
- Making sure people only are held accountable to metrics that they can influence
- How to build the right process for tracking metrics
- What Performance Appraisal Time should look like
- Quarterly Check-ins
Join us as we talk about this useful tool that is so commonly misunderstood!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download