We talk a lot about company culture and the fact that money isn’t the only factor in a good hire. That being said, compensation is still an important factor to navigate if you want to strengthen your teams with every new hire.
This week, we’re talking about compensation – about how to sort out what to pay, why it’s so important and what kind of messages we are sending when we structure our compensation plans.
We talk about:
- The connection between investing in tools and materials and investing in people
- How compensation affects the pool of candidates
- The Pain Point
- The Market Rate
- The real math of determining what you can afford
- Communicating the full compensation that we are giving our team members (beyond the digits on the paycheck)
- Keeping the rest of the team up to market rate
- Alternative compensation structures to protect against the inevitable downturn
Join us to hear more about how to make sure you’re taking care of your team (and also about our new secret power tool super hero identities, if you’re into that sort of thing.)