If boosting your business up to the next level is a journey (and it is,) the necessary first step of the trip is Time Management. Having the mental energy and actual minutes and hours to spend thinking about what you need and where you want to go requires having a little time to spare!
This week on the podcast, we’re talking about the first building block of any good time management system – tracking your tasks. Whatever you use, electronic or paper, PC or Mac or phone, there are some elements that go into planning the right task tracking system.
We talk about:
- Paper vs. Electronic Tasking
- Deciding how to categorize your tasks
- What do you get out of tasking?
- How to decide the level of detail in each task
- Understanding task due dates
- Estimating your time for each task
- The benefits of shared tasking
Join us, and learn more about how we approach the vastly important (if not terribly exciting) art of tasking.