A common refrain when we meet with new clients is often ‘I just can’t find good people.’ Our response to this question is always to look a little deeper to try to understand, are we working with a recruiting problem or a culture problem?
This week, we talk about the difference between the two, and how to get a better handle on whether your company culture is carrying its weight. We talk about:
- The Consequences of the ‘Recruiting Forward’ mindset
- Losing people because we are too focused on bringing people in and not supporting our current team
- Star Player Syndrome
- Keeping people on their toes vs. creating life jackets
- The Attrition Factor – in a rough culture, we lose the good people we are able to attract
- How to identify culture problems
Join us and learn more about how building a better culture might just help you build your strongest team ever!
You can access our new fan forum at www.gerritsandgerettes.com! Visit the forum, create a login and ask questions, give us feedback or just drop by to be the first to reference this week’s #Jetpack. See you there!