As the sun finally starts to appear and we start seeing the first truly warm days of the season, it’s inevitable that we all start thinking about vacations. Too often, vacations get pushed aside or interrupted without a thought for how important time to disconnect and recharge really is for all of us.
This week, we’re talking about why vacations really matter, and more importantly, how to get away and stay away, so you can come back to work in better shape than you left!
We talk about:
- Some vacation stats about what you really get out of time off
- Why it’s important that we let our teams manage without us
- How to prepare yourself and your team before you leave
- What does the hand-off process look like?
- How to ‘firewall’ your vacation time, so you don’t get interrupted unless it’s really important
- How to reintegrate when you come home
- The concept of Performance Based Attendance
- Promised Links:
- Arcade’s Instagram (I’ll add this soon, I still need to get it from Cadence!)
Join us, and find your motivation and plan to go spend some time with your people in one of your favorite places! (Ours is Hawaii!)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download