One of our favorite ways to improve culture, efficiency and solve a broad array of workplace issues is with Gamification. By building the right game, we can encourage the changes we’re trying to make, and help our teams have fun while they work. It’s a great way to combine team-building, learning and some processes that might otherwise be boring and hard to enforce.
This week, we’re talking about how to build a good game, and where some of the best opportunities for Gamification are found within companies. We’ll talk about:
- What Gamification is, and what it isn’t
- What kind of changes or processes we could gamify
- Some examples of good games
- Some examples of games that were unintentionally built to be destructive
- Elements that should be present in a good gamification structure
Tune in and learn about how to make your workplace a little more fun!